Our Response to the Coronavirus Crisis
We've all felt the impact of COVID-19 and our hearts go out to all our students, families, and friends. As homeschoolers you are comfortable with the “road less traveled”, and adjusting to more at-home time is probably not a major shift. But making plans is complex during this time. We want to support you as you determine the best path forward for your graduation.
We’ve taken strong measures to ensure a safe environment for employees & products. Our staff is “telecommuting” as much as possible, and we’re restricting traffic in and out of our facility.
- Please be patient if you call isn't answered immediately. Our Customer Service staff are adjusting to new challenges working from home.
- Please understand if your order is slightly delayed. We are limiting our production and shipping staff to help reduce the risk of exposure.
- For now, please don’t send in product returns. If you need a product replaced (i.e. gown does not fit) please contact us so we can arrange a replacement.
- Unfortunately, it's simply not feasible for us to accept returns due to cancelled graduations. Please refrain from ordering products you're not sure you will use. We will be happy to quickly fill your order once your plans are finalized!
- If a product you ordered from us is obsolete due to changed plans, let us help you find a path forward! We are providing 'Change-of-Plans' Announcement Inserts available free of charge to help smooth the way as you adjust your plans.
There is no question we are in uncharted territory. We do not know what the future will hold but please know we value you and your journey and are ready to work with you for a meaningful graduation.
Take the best of care,
All of us at HomeschoolDiploma.com