Assistant Production Manager
Are you looking for a meaningful job dedicated to excellence?
We’re currently hiring for an Assistant Production Manager role, which will transition to a Production Manager role in the Summer of 2024. (Our current wonderful and talented Production Manager will be getting married and relocating after the 2024 busy season.)
In the Assistant Manger role, you’ll learn broadly about our systems by working in production as well as helping the Production Manager to direct the daily flow of work. You’ll also begin learning about our management philosophy and get training in the fundamental behaviors of effective managers.
As the Production Manager, you’ll be responsible for the effectiveness of our production team. You’ll guide daily operations, manage seasonal projects and help implement new initiatives. You’ll hire and onboard seasonal workers, help your team members grow and ensure a professional and effective work environment.
To perform this job with excellence you’ll need to be a strong communicator, have a keen attention to detail, and be a proficient problem-solver within a complex system. Our company is dedicated to serving homeschoolers and small schools as they provide their graduates a memorable graduation. We hope you’ll join us in this mission!
- Assistant Production Manager: $20-22 per hour
- Production Manager (future role beginning in Summer 2024): $25-30 per hour
- QSEHRA healthcare benefit; we reimburse up to $450 per month* for qualifying medical expenses including insurance premiums.
- SIMPLE IRA program; we match your IRA deferrals up to 3% of your wages.
- 2 week’s paid “vacation bonus” for Christmas and July 4th, when we are closed company-wide.
- 2 week’s sick/personal leave per year.
- In the off-season (July through December), you’ll work 20-30 hours per week (Our Production team works Monday through Thursday, 8am-2pm).
- In January, your hours will begin ramping up as we approach our busy season. You’ll work 40+ hours during our busiest time (mid-March through early June), then ramp down again to the off-season schedule by the end of June.
**The current maximum of $350/month will increase to $450 in January 2024.