Seasonal Customer Service
Are you looking for a meaningful job dedicated to excellence?
We’re currently hiring for a seasonal Customer Service role, which would last at least through June or July of 2024.
In this seasonal role, you’ll be assisting homeschool families and co-ops as they navigate the exciting milestone of graduation. You’ll be working with an experienced team that is dedicated to elevating homeschool graduations through excellent service and outstanding products.
To perform this job with excellence, you’ll need to be a confident communicator, have attention for detail, proficient in typing and computer/web navigation, and good at solving complex problems. You’ll be able to build on any experience you have as a homeschool student, home educator, or co-op leader, and utilize any secretarial, administrative, or customer service skills you’ve developed in previous roles.
Our company is dedicated to serving homeschool families and co-ops as they seek to provide their graduates a memorable graduation. We hope you’ll join us in this mission!
- $15-17 per hour (starting)
- SIMPLE IRA program; we match your IRA deferrals up to 3% of your wages.
- 1 week’s paid “vacation bonus” for July 4th, when we are closed company-wide.
- Through June, you’d work about 12 hours per week (Wednesday and Thursday, morning/early afternoon shift).
- There may be opportunity to pick up extra hours here and there as things get busy.
- We always hire with an eye to the future. Depending on our needs, and how you fit with the company, there may be opportunity for further work after the busy season.
- This is an in-office role.