Are you looking for a meaningful job dedicated to excellence?
We’re currently hiring for a seasonal production role, which would last at least through June or July of 2024.
In the seasonal role, you’ll be working as a team member responsible for producing, processing, and shipping products to our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to work in multiple workstations, create beautiful products and learn broadly about our systems.
To perform this job with excellence you’ll need to be a strong communicator, have a keen attention to detail, and be a proficient problem-solver. Our company is dedicated to serving homeschool families and co-ops as they seek to provide their graduates a memorable graduation. We hope you’ll join us in this mission!
- Seasonal Production: $14-16 per hour (starting)
- SIMPLE IRA program; we match your IRA deferrals up to 3% of your wages.
- 1 week’s paid “vacation bonus” for July 4th, when we are closed company-wide.
- Sick leave based on average weekly hours for the season.
- Your part time hours will be based on your availability and our needs for the season.