Are you looking for a job dedicated to excellence?
In this role, you’ll be working with a team of employees responsible for producing, processing, and shipping products to the end customer. You’ll have the opportunity to help our company throughout our busiest season by personally running a production station.
To perform this job with excellence you’ll need to be a strong communicator, have a keen attention to detail, and be a proficient problem-solver. We have a variety of workstations and as you become more familiar with the job you will have the opportunity to help determine which station(s) would be a good fit for you. Our company is dedicated to serving homeschool families and co-ops as they seek to provide their graduates a memorable graduation. We hope you’ll join us in this mission!Email your application or resume to email@example.com by January 31, 2023.
Compensation Range: $13-15 per hour (starting)
- Our scheduling can be flexible to accommodate your weekly agenda or any special circumstances you may have.
- All employees, whether seasonal or year-round, part-time or full-time, can participate in our SIMPLE IRA program. We match your IRA deferrals up to 3% of your wages.
- All employees receive a “vacation bonus” for the week of July 4th, relative to their hours worked during the busy season.
- All employees also qualify for paid sick leave relative to their weekly hours.
- We work Monday-Friday throughout the busy season. We are flexible, but are especially looking for people who can work a regular day shift (approximately 8am-4pm).
- Your weekly hours will rise and fall with our peak in orders. The busiest weeks are late April through early June.
- We are flexible to the maximum number of hours you want to work per week:
- A “Full Time” position would start at 20-25 hours (February – March) and peak at 35-50 hours/week (late April through mid-June).
- A “Part Time” position would start at 5-10 hours/week and peak at 12-20 hours/week.
We believe in individual growth and encourage every team member to grow in their skills and contribution. This might mean further training within an existing role, or intentional pursuit of a different role (a promotion or lateral move). This year we are specifically looking for candidates who may have potential for a long-term position.