Customer Service Representative
Looking for a meaningful way to serve others with excellence?
In this role, you’ll be assisting homeschool families and co-ops as they navigate the exciting milestone of graduation. You’ll be working with an experienced team dedicated to elevating homeschool graduations through our excellent service and outstanding products. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy extra time off in the Summer and Fall while still qualifying for full-time benefits.
You’ll need to be a confident communicator, proficient in typing and computer/web navigation, and good at solving complex problems. You’ll be able to build on any experience you have as a homeschool student, home educator, or co-op leader, and utilize any secretarial, administrative or customer service skills you’ve developed in previous roles.
Compensation Range: $17.00-19.00 per hour (starting); up to $21.50 per hour
- 2 week’s paid “vacation bonus” for Christmas and July 4th, when we are closed company-wide.
- 2 week’s sick/personal leave per year.
- SIMPLE IRA program; we match your IRA deferrals up to 3% of your wages.
- Year-round employees can participate in our QSEHRA healthcare benefit; we reimburse up to $450 per month for qualifying medical expenses (including insurance premiums).
- Our scheduling can be flexible to accommodate your weekly agenda or special circumstances. This is especially true during the off season, but be aware that we do need all hands on deck (even including overtime) during the peak busy season (April-May).
- Once you’ve gained enough experience to work independently, you’ll have the option to work some of your hours from home – particularly during the Summer and Fall.
- 8-16 hours per week during Training and the off season (mid-June through December)
- 18-24 hours/week during the early busy season (January through March)
- 30-40 hours/week during the peak busy season (April through mid-June)
- We are open Monday-Friday during the busy season and Monday-Thursday during the off season.